What Is Sleep Apnea?
- Makes you snore LOUDLY
- Blocks your airway causing you to STOP BREATHING while asleep
- Your brain and the rest of your body not consuming enough OXYGEN
- Feeling TIRED after a full night’s sleep
Symptoms Of Sleep Apnea.
- Loud SNORING
- CHOKING and GASPING for breath upon waking
- LACK of sleep
- HEADACHES in the morning
- No ENERGY during the day
- MOOD changes
Some Treatments To Eliminate Sleep Apnea
For your mild cases of sleep apnea, you can start off by changing your lifestyle.
- LOSING some weight
- AVOID sleeping on your back
- Anti SNORING devices
The most important symptom of sleep Apnea is SNORING and here is some products to help with your symptoms.
Why Is It Important To Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea affects all age and if left untreated, here is some of the health problems that can occur:
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Irregular heart beat
- Heart attack